Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Throw Away Society

I have a solution to all problems: just throw IT away.



Reuters - Tue Jun 19, 5:57 PM ET
Young boys lie in a sparse, filthy room after they were discovered following a raid in Baghdad's Fajr neighborhood, in this photograph taken on June 10, 2007. Soldiers found 24 naked and abused boys, aged 3 to 15, in the darkened room without any windows.

So now we have throw away objects, throw away relationships, throw away poor people, elderly, and children, throw away ecologies. Throw away souls. Throw away species. Throw away jobs. Throw away customers. Throw away moralities. Just throw it all away. Who cares, anyway? Throw away all the ancient civilizations and archiac customs and know how. Throw away third world people, or charity. Throw it all away, and find the best investments you can find, and store your riches, and turn your back on your families, friends, and neighbors. Don't waste your time, and don't for goodness sakes be nice to anyone. Drive a big car, and own a big house, and have a big power postion. Retain big profits for a few, and let them eat cake.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pawnsensei said...

I've been thinking about this a lot lately too. Everyone is caught up in the rat race and they think they are so disconnected with each other. Disconnected with the source. It's the "If I can screw you and get away with it then I win" mentality.

Take customer service for example. Whereas in the past people were nice to each other when doing business because they were neighbors or friends or family or a community. Now, I'll only give you good customer service when it affects the bottom line. I mean, why should I? You would steal from me if you had the chance anyway.

Relationships? Hah! Buddy, don't waste my time. Time is money you know. How much is our relationship worth? Will I get something out of it? Are there membership dues involved?

I've lived in my condo for over three years. We have over 200 units in the building. I've met maybe twenty people since I've lived there. I don't even know all the people's names that live on my floor. Who cares? They'd screw me over if they had the chance right? Two of them already did. Thank god for insurance.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home